Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday!

By the sea, by the sea, there's no place else I'd rather be... (photo of Tybee Island, GA)


Happy Friday, Dear Reader! I hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead.

Thanks again to Michelle who tagged me in the Writing Process Bloghop this week! I had a fun time wrestling with my muse and discovering that I DO have a writing process, however erratic it may be. Oh, and Michelle, thank you for your kind words regarding my writing process and my writing in general! You have no idea how much your encouragement has meant to me! Sometimes, a kind word is all it takes to make a person realize that what they do matters. You ROCK!!!

***

This weekend I get to spend some time with some dear friends I don't get to see nearly enough! There will be lots of food, coffee, wine, and laughter. I wish you all the same this weekend! Enjoy yourselves! Things will be quiet here at the beginning of next week but I'll be back on Thursday. Thanks to SOMEONES comments the other day, I plan to do a lot more essay writing. Look for it here starting next Thursday!

Have fun and be fabulous!
(and by fabulous I mean YOURSELF)





7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend of friends and laughter! See you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A Girl's Weekend! Have fun:)

    I dedicated something to you on the Thursday post. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with friends!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing the beach/ocean from my visit from last week. I still feel the salt in my veins and hear the sea lions by the pier. A photo today completed my journey in memory. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, your writing ROCKS!
    I'm looking forward to your essays... will it be a regular Thursday feature?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex: Thanks! It was a wonderful getaway :)

    Robin: Thanks again for the song dedication. That was awesome :)

    Gina: Thanks and thanks for visiting!

    Whisk: It's always boogie boogie time in Savannah, GA!

    Dean: I miss the sea whenever I'm not near it. I could walk on the beach forever!

    Michelle: Thank you!! Yes, I'm working on posting essays each Thursday. In fact, I'm working on a whole new blog schedule. I just have to get myself in gear and commit to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J