Monday, August 11, 2014

Maaahvelous Mondays!



Well good morning! I trust you all had a fabulous weekend. Thanks to everyone who stopped by for the IWSG. Thank you also for being patient as it usually takes me the rest of the week to make my rounds. Whew! I honestly don't know how you all do it, reading blogs and commenting and writing and publishing and...

I'm going with the fact that you are all Super Heroes. There. You can proudly tell everyone you meet today that you are, indeed, a Super Hero. Choose your strength, your super power. Mine would be breathing underwater. Oh and time travel...time and dimensional travel. Ok, skip being a Super Hero, I just want the TARDIS.

You see that little guy on my coffee mug? He's a reminder to me that I can do everything I set my mind to. He's also there to remind me that I can't do it all. He's only got two hands but he chooses to only use one. He's conserving his energy for that which really matters.

Many bloggers are going to one day a week posts. That sounds like a fantastic plan to me! Mondays are perfect for me and that's where I'll stay. Except of course for the IWSG Wednesdays! Never fear! I wouldn't give those up (again).

Happy Monday to everyone! Have a spectacular week. Whether you blog once a week or once a day, I hope you get everything accomplished that is important to YOU. Remember: life is short and we should concentrate on what makes us happy, what helps those we love, and what we are called to do - NOT on what others expect us to do.

That is all :)






PS: Oh! And Magpie Tales, I'm swamped today! Sorry I'm not participating this week!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan!
    We can accomplish anything if we set our mind to it.
    I'm a Super Ninja, able to teleport and clone at will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one's easy. My superpower would be to be able to eat anything I wanted without gaining weight or having health problems from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes, I would like Stephanie's superpower too. Alex is a superpower all his own. Dunno how he accomplishes what he does.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes, I would like Stephanie's superpower too. Alex is a superpower all his own. Dunno how he accomplishes what he does.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh yes, I would like Stephanie's superpower too. Alex is a superpower all his own. Dunno how he accomplishes what he does.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J