Monday, March 23, 2015

A-Z Challenge Theme Reveal



Welcome! To the A-Z Challenge Theme Reveal Blog-Hop! It's the day all of us crazy bloggers who are participating the grueling, month long, everyday blog posting marathon the A-Z Challenge gather together and reveal our themes for said challenge. There are a lot of us participating! Stop by the A-Z Challenge site and find the entire list of Theme Reveal participants and, if you up for it, the sign up list for the Challenge itself! We'd love to have you.

***

Twenty-six Days of Bringing More LOVELY into Your Life!




Life is beautiful and there are those whose gift is styling, decorating, creating, photographing and sharing it. I don't know about you but I need more beauty in my life, more inspiration, more lovely little things. More excuses to celebrate, smile, create and share. That last part is key and it's exactly what I want to do this A-Z. I do a lot - and I mean a LOT - of online wandering. I LOVE discovering people and places that explore and share the lovely little details of everyday life. I love learning to do what they do: find my passion, make life more beautiful, create gorgeous surroundings and how to record and share all those discoveries.

That's what I'll be doing during the month of April - sharing with you some of the lovely souls and online worlds that have made my world a better place and inspired me to (finally) go after my own passions.

There are bloggers on this list that you may know; others will be new discoveries for you and me both! And believe me when I say this: it was a hard job narrowing down my list of bloggers (especially those I know) to just the few for this challenge!

For 26 days, consider this blog a museum of lifestyle inspiration and me its curator. I'm happy to have you along. All you have to do is read, discover and visit these sites and enjoy their gifts. It promises to be a beautiful journey!






The Challenge begins April 01.
Are you in?


22 comments:

  1. Jen, what a lovely theme for the challenge. Look forward to cheering from the sidelines this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's been fun finding the people and sites to post about. My only trouble has been narrowing them down to 26!

      Delete
  2. I really like your theme! Sharing those who've inspired us is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to share some of the joy a lot of people have shown me.

      Delete
  3. Your theme is great, Jennifer! I could always use more inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrys! So can I. That's what inspires this theme: needing inspiration and wanting to give back.

      Delete
  4. I feel inspired already. I'm also a fan of your tea and books focus--though in my case I would substitute coffee. Here's to a lovely month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love your theme. Who couldn't use more lovely in their lives? Happy blogging to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jerralea! Have a wonderful April!

      Delete
  6. I'm ready for your loveliness! We've had a very brown winter/spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I'm looking forward to giving back at least a little of the joy the people and places on my list have brought me :)

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to your theme! I'll be passing on A-Z this year, but will be touring many sites to enjoy the prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean! I sat out last year. Sometimes it's a much needed break the A-Z inspires :)

      Delete
  8. We can all use a little more lovely in our lives :) I'm in!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And nice to "meet" you! Have a great challenge!

      Delete
  9. Pleased to meet you Madame Curator!
    ... and I can't wait to explore your Museum of Lifestyle Inspiration!!
    What a wonderful theme, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great theme!
    Heather

    Heather M. Gardner
    Co-host: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
    Blog: The Waiting is the Hardest Part [http://hmgardner.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds, well, lovely. :) Looking forward to your little worlds. Best of luck to you in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! Best of luck to you too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J