Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Letter B

WELCOME! To the 2015 A-Z Challenge!! My theme this year is Twenty-Six Days to Bring More LOVELY into Your Life. During the month of April, join me as I blog my way through the alphabet and highlight the bloggers, crafters and dreamers who make the online world (and the REAL world) a much more LOVELY place in which to live! I hope you find inspiration for your own journey.

***

The lady I'm going to introduce you to today is amazing. She would be (and will be) the first one to argue with me, but I hold fast and true to that declaration. I met [B]ecky Elle when I married my husband. She was a long-time member at his family's church. I hate to say that I didn't get to know her that well (my profound loss) BUT I knew her well enough to know that she was one of the kindest most genuine souls I've ever met.

After we moved away from the church and the Atlanta area, I connected with her on social media. My first impression of her was correct and the more I read her posts, the more I see the bright light that is such an integral part of her, her faith, and her lifestyle. Her heart is giving, love, and GRACE. She never has anything but GOODNESS to say about anyone or any situation. I have no right to tell her story, you can read it for yourself. Once you do, you will realize as I have just what a gift this lovely woman is to everyone who knows her.

Becky, you're probably crying right now. I am while writing this. THANK YOU for your UNSWERVING faith in GOD and your UNQUENCHABLE love for LIFE and LOVE. You truly are an inspiration and I KNOW I'm not the only one who thinks so. Come see us soon :)

Now GO! Take a gander at this lovely soul and be inspired!

Happy A-Z Everyone!


6 comments:

  1. You found a genuine and positive soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is definitely genuine AND positive!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Evalina! And thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow. This is one of the sweetest blog posts ever by anyone about anyone! Sounds like you two are both lucky to have found each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J