Friday, April 3, 2015

The Letter C

WELCOME! To the 2015 A-Z Challenge!! My theme this year is Twenty-Six Days to Bring More LOVELY into Your Life. During the month of April, join me as I blog my way through the alphabet and highlight the bloggers, crafters and dreamers who make the online world (and the REAL world) a much more LOVELY place in which to live! I hope you find inspiration for your own journey.

***

Welcome back! Today I'm posting about a WONDERFUL couple that my husband and I have known for several years now. Gary and Vivian [C]hapman are two of the most genuine people I have ever had the delight to know. They are talented, kind, genuinely interested in your life, and will give you adoptive custody of fantastic books when they downsize their living space!

Gary is an AMAZING (yes, AMAZING) photographer and Vivian is a BEAUTIFUL writer, and trust me when I say they make a fantastic team. They travel a lot, teaching workshops when Gary isn't traveling internationally documenting NGOs with his camera. There is something about his work that captures the soul of his subjects. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself!

Gary and Vivian, thank you BOTH for being such marvelous examples and terrific encouragement to us. Jon and I value your friendship and the difference you both make in this beautiful world we live in. Come visit soon!

Wander over and look at Gary's beautiful work and keep up with his travels by reading his blog.

Happy A-Z-ing Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love to hear when husbands and wives complement each other so well. It sounds like you are very blessed to have them as your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome their talents link them together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound like a wonderful couple. They're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous introduction to some pretty amazing folks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photographer and travel blogger. I'll be visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J