Monday, April 6, 2015

The Letter E

WELCOME! To the 2015 A-Z Challenge!! My theme this year is Twenty-Six Days to Bring More LOVELY into Your Life. During the month of April, join me as I blog my way through the alphabet and highlight the bloggers, crafters and dreamers who make the online world (and the REAL world) a much more LOVELY place in which to live! I hope you find inspiration for your own journey.

***

For this letter I have three words for you: Epbot, EPbot, [E]PBOT!!! Ok, so that's one word, but still: HAVE YOU BEEN TO THIS WOMAN'S SITE???

I'm geeking out because it's perfectly acceptable to geek out over such a charmingly wonderful geeky site! Funny how that word used to be such an insult. Call me a geek now and I'll just grin and agree!

Epbot is the adorable site written by Jen who also writes Cake Wrecks. Oh yeah, THAT site with the horrid cakes that "professionals" actually make, sell and BUY for birthdays, anniversaries, and other important occasions that you absolutely hope that the name of the recipient is spelled correctly! Anyway, Epbot is a precious collection of all things sci-fi, steampunk, cute-sy craftiness and precious geekery.

I mean, come on. She even posted about Dapper Day at Disney World. I didn't even know Disney HAD a Dapper Day!! Can you say Dapper Lady Loki next year? I can :D And if it happens, I'll send her pictures. Heck, she'll probably be there taking them!

Go, NOW, and check out this fantastic site. And while you're at it, click over to Cake Wrecks for some of the funniest pictures you will ever see!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Cake Wrecks sounds like a fun site to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they had Dapper Day either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. Dapper Day. I love say that. Dapper Day. I don't think I've been to Epbot's site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J