Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Letter N

WELCOME! To the 2015 A-Z Challenge!! My theme this year is Twenty-Six Days to Bring More LOVELY into Your Life. During the month of April, join me as I blog my way through the alphabet and highlight the bloggers, crafters and dreamers who make the online world (and the REAL world) a much more LOVELY place in which to live! I hope you find inspiration for your own journey.

***

I can thank Stampington & Co. for introducing me to this blogger. I thumbed through an issue of their Somerset Life Magazine and literally happened upon a lovely journal entry by a woman explaining why she continues to blog even in the face of a downturn in blogging popularity. 

I have struggled for years with my own blog/s: why am I doing this any more? Does anyone even care? Do I even care? I saw these questions mirrored in (N)ikki Gardner's article. The following paragraph leapt at me from a page filled with gorgeous photos and honest confessions:

Do I keep showing up to write?
Yes.
Life doesn't get out of the way. You have to make space for what you love. No matter what, say yes and see what happens.

YES.

You can read more of Nikki's wisdom and see her lovely photography on her blog Art and Lemons. And for heaven sakes! Say YES and see what happens :)

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! Thank you! I certainly don't feel wise :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J