Friday, April 24, 2015

The Letter U

More than anyone else in the blog-verse, this next blogger is the most optimistic, most enthusiastic about life person I've come across! Tracy is an encouraging blogger, marvelous photographer and is truly a poster child for happiness and grace! Where does the "U" come in? Easy! Her photography business is [U]niversal Soul Photography!

I've been reading Tracy's blog pretty much as long as I've been blogging and she never ceases to amaze me with her way of seeing the good in everything! In every situation she always has something beautiful to share. Sometimes it's a few wise words, other times it's a peaceful photo. No matter how I'm feeling when I visit (and let me confess here, now, that I don't visit near enough!) I always leave feeling uplifted and like I can go kick some serious ass!

And sometimes, that's the best advice you can be given!!

TRACY, THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A SILVER LINING AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY DAY! YOU ROCK!!

Now wander on over and say HI!


5 comments:

  1. She's just and bright and shiny in real life. We've met a few times, usually at the theatre, and plan to do some collaboration in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful to know, Mary! I love hearing of bloggers meeting in "real life". It must be really neat to finally meet someone you've come to know through words and pictures!

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for this awesome post, Jen! I love our blogging community and feel the same way about you....always inspired when I stop by for a visit!! You truly made my day. Stuff like this is what always helps me keep going! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are MORE than welcome! Thank YOU!!! Hugs :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J