Monday, April 27, 2015

The Letter W

We're coming down to the finish line! These next four days see us all racing forward, four posts to go, until we can claim our SURVIVAL status in the 2015 A-Z Challenge! Congratulations to everyone who's still in it to win it!!

***

Today I get to highlight another blogger whom you all probably already know. I began reading Michelle {W}allace's blog several years ago and she has become one of my favorite people in the blog-verse. Her personal blog is called "Writer in Transit" and she always, ALWAYS has something positive and encouraging posted!! Not only that, Michelle is one of the amazing forces of nature that keep our Insecure Writer's Support Group up and running month after month. You can read her encouraging words on that website as well!!

Michelle has always had something uplifting to say about my writing. Whenever I'm brave enough to post something creative or something deeply personal, Michelle is the first person to tell me it's amazing and great! She always knows how to keep me writing, especially when I'm feeling more than my fair share of insecure.

MICHELLE! THANK YOU FOR BEING AN ENCOURAGEMENT TO THIS INSECURE WRITER TO KEEP PUTTING PEN TO PAPER AND FINGERS TO KEYBOARD. I SINCERELY APPRECIATE EVERY KIND COMMENT AND EVERY CHEER YOU'VE SENT MY WAY. THANK YOU FOR WORKING TIRELESSLY FOR ALL OF US AT THE INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP SITE! HUGS!!

You know the drill, kids! Get on over to her blog and enjoy!!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Michelle is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle and I have made a great connection, as well. A deserving cheer to her today.
    Play off the Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jen! You've made my day!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE your writing voice - it's distinct, poignant and reflective... with a melancholic appeal at times...
    I'm looking forward to reading your novel one day!!
    Enjoy the rest of your A to Z!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J