Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Letter Y

The Letter Y. Really? This month has seemed to fly by...but it also feels like FOREVER. How is that possible? Hmmm, maybe I could get funding to research that phenomenon...

The Letter Y is devoted to Rachel Branthen, aka [Y]oga Girl. She is a kind, beautiful, wonderfully inspiring soul. Her message is peace both inside and out. She is so very giving and all of her posts on Instagram inspire me to be a better person. They also push me to practice yoga, something I've had an on again, off again relationship with for the past 20 years!

Of course, I'd probably be more inclined to practice if I lived on a tropical island. But, I digress :D

Check out Yoga Girl! Be inspired, if not by her philosophy, cheerfulness in spite of personal struggles, or encouragement to practice yoga then by the BEAUTIFUL locations behind her amazing yoga poses!

Happy A-Z-ing kids! Pssst...we're almost DONE!


2 comments:

  1. I liked yoga when I did it, but I don't have a class that I regularly attend right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website
    โคนัน

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J