Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Letter Z

ZIP

ZERO

ZILCH!!

Yep, that's the number of posts we have left in the 2015 A-Z Challenge. We made it kids!! Congratulations to EVERYONE who participated and made it to the very end. And a HUGE congrats to those who actually had the chance to read other blogs and get to know other bloggers.

Unfortunately, that wasn't in the cards for me this year, but I feel pretty accomplished having posted for 26 days straight.

And THAT, dear friends, is very inspiring indeed!

I hope you've enjoyed my little romp through the blog-verse. I hope you've met some new people who can inspire YOU to live a more lovely life, a more beautiful life. People who can encourage you to step out and do what YOU believe you're on this earth to do.

Have a wonderful night, lovelies! I'll be offline the next few days. Here's to a wonderful summer blogging, living, and enjoying life!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. We did it!
    Congrats on reaching the A to Z finishing line, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have been away . . in hospital with a bad leg.
    But I feel a little like Z for Zebedee . . . . the spring is coming back into my step.
    Congratulations on your marathon 26 letters must equal 26 marathon miles . . . Eddie . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great. Excellent theme. See you around the 'sphere during regular old postings, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy, fantastic life to pay a visit! I appreciate every, single comment and I'll continue the conversation here :) It makes this big blog-verse of ours feel a little more like home.

Cheers! ~J